End of arm and cliff sensor checks failing when performing system check

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly!

I tried running RE1_cliff_sensor_calibrate.py, however, the calibration failed with out-of-range errors. Here is the output from where the calibration script fails:

Summary

Got cliff zeros of: [600.2450213623047, 563.0357232666015, 556.1849993896484, 554.4704211425782]
Cliff-zero-0 out of range
Calibration failed…

For the Dex Wrist, the output of stretch_params.py can be found at this link (the character count exceeds what is allowed here and the forum doesn’t allow .txt attachments). Here is the output I got from trying pip2 list | grep hello:

Summary

hello-robot@stretch-re1-1053:~$ pip2 list | grep hello
DEPRECATION: The default format will switch to columns in the future. You can use --format=(legacy|columns) (or define a format=(legacy|columns) in your pip.conf under the [list] section) to disable this warning.
hello-robot-stretch-body (0.1.1)
hello-robot-stretch-body-tools (0.1.0)
hello-robot-stretch-factory (0.1.2)
hello-robot-stretch-tool-share (0.1.3)

Upon closer inspection of the servo cables, it looks like they have actually been getting damaged during the homing movement. I’ve attached an image of the damage to the cables and a gif of how the cables are getting caught and chewed up during rotation of the wrist. The cables look like they are close to being severed and definitely need to be replaced.

dex_wrist_damaging_cables